Let the play begin
Based in Adelaide, Australia, Windmill Theatre Company has a global reputation as a leading producer of theatre for children, teenagers, and families. We bring artists together to uncover and ignite stories that are burning to be told. Each year we perform in our home town, and tour across Australia and around the world.
In 2016, we released our first feature film, Girl Asleep, which won multiple awards and was acclaimed by critics and audiences alike. In 2017, we announced the launch of Windmill Pictures, a new arm of the company dedicated to developing screen projects from our live theatre repertoire.
During the last 17 years, we have presented 63 productions, including 36 brand new Australian works, performing to young audiences in 247 cities and towns across 28 countries.
“The best children’s theatre company in the country.” The Australian
Check out some of our recent company highlights, including award wins, tours in the US and China, a month-long season at London’s Southbank Centre and the making of our first feature film.
Empowered by a dynamic culture and fuelled by shared ownership of its vision, the company is run by our Artistic Director, Executive Producer and our team of dedicated staff and artistic collaborators.
- Rosemary Myers Artistic Director
- Kaye Weeks Executive Producer
- Genevieve Fischer Business Manager (on maternity leave from 4 Dec)
- Madison Thomas Marketing and Communications Manager
- Georgi Paech Associate Producer (job-share)
- Ross McHenry Associate Producer (job-share)
- Gemma Winter Harris Touring and Administration Coordinator
- Anthony Nocera Marketing and Philanthropy Coordinator
- Vijay Malhotra Finance Officer