COMPETITION: Send us some GrugMail!
Grug’s favourite thing in the world is receiving mail and our favourite thing in the world (apart from performing for you) is giving gifts. Why not combine the two?
During isolation, our company (and our team of creatives) spent a heap of time with Grug. Working with him kept us busy, creating and helped us continue to share stories. As the world slowly begins to open up, we want to keep all the Grug-love going.
To celebrate Grug, our beloved audiences and the joy of coming together we’ve put together a GrugMail competition.
We’ve put together a Grug prize-pack that includes:
- 2x Grug beanies to keep you warm in the winter months
- A selection of Grug books (which our beloved shows Grug and Grug and the Rainbow are based)
- 2x golden Grug t-shirts
- A selection of Windmill merch!
- A family pass to our 10th Anniversary production of Grug from 6-18 October.
To go in the draw to win the prize pack, all you have to do is:
- Print out the GrugMail template here.
- Compose your correspondence: Get creative! Pictures, poems and everything in between are welcome! You just have to tell us a bit about what you’ve been up to lately and pitch us an idea for a brand new Windmill show! According to Grug, there is no such thing as a bad letter.
- Take a picture (or scan it) and send it to us at email@example.com
Entries will close on Tuesday 30 June. Make haste.