If you are looking for work experience in 2013 you will need to register your interest early in the year to be assured a placement.
The following dates are shows are available:
The Story Thieves
Performance week: Monday 18 – 22 March; and/or Monday 25 – Thursday 25 March Duties: front of house, and assistance with arts based post performance workshops.
Big Bad Wolf
All placements filled
Rehearsal weeks: 3-7 June; 10-14 June; 17-21 June; 24-28 June – supervised by stage manager, general support duties.
Performance week: Monday 1 July – Friday 5 July. Duties: front of house for Thursday and Friday; pre performance assistance for the Monday – Wednesday.
Songs & Mothers
1 placement available
Performance week: Monday 21 October – Friday 25 October.
Duties: front of house support
2 placements available
Performance weeks: Mon 2 Dec – Friday 6 Dec; Mon 9 Dec – Friday 13 December. Duties: front of house support assist with storytelling/workshops.
Please send your expression of interest to Julie Orchard, Arts Education Manager. Please include:
1. Your full name and contact details.
2. Your year level and school details.
3. Your preferred dates for the placement.
4. What you expect to learn from your Windmill Theatre placement.
5. Why you have selected Windmill Theatre as your placement choice
6. What skills and knowledge you bring to the experience.
7. How this will further your future career ambitions.
8. Please detail your experience with a past Windmill production.
Arts Education Manager
Anna and Rebecca were our work experience office angels for School Dance